1 Establishment of agreement
1.1 Firstly thank you for choosing Vietnam Wine Tours (ABN 82 509 145 592) (“VWT”). Your business is greatly appreciated by VWT.
1.2 These are the terms and conditions which govern your use of the VWT website, www.vietnamwinetours.com (the “Site”).
(1) VWT Website Terms and Conditions of Use (see http://www.vietnamwinetours.com/website-terms-and-conditions/).
(2) VWT Booking Terms and Conditions (see http://www.vietnamwinetours.com/booking-terms-and-conditions/).
(3) Any other terms and conditions VWT provides to you from time to time.
1.4 The Site is owned and operated by VWT. You should always check these terms and conditions every time you visit the Site as VWT may make changes to it from time to time without letting you know.
(3) you agree that a legally binding agreement is formed between you and VWT.
(2) VWT respect the rights and privacy of all individuals and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) and protecting the personal information VWT holds.
3 How does VWT collect personal information?
The information VWT collects may fall into two categories:
(1) personal information you voluntarily supply to VWT to make any enquiry about the use of the Site by you and to purchase any VWT goods or services which will identify you personally (either in person, by telephone, letter, facsimile, email or when you visit the Site); and
(2) tracking information VWT collects as you navigate through the Site.
4 What personal information does VWT collect?
(1) VWT collects the types of personal information required to assist VWT in providing its goods and services and informing you about them.
(2) This includes personal information such as:
(a) your name, residential address, date of birth, phone number, email, account details, credit card details (including card type, card number, security number and expiry date), Paypal account details, passport details, information about your dietary requirements and health issues (if any), and other details relevant to your travel arrangements or required by the relevant travel service providers (e.g. accommodation or tour providers);
(b) information to assist VWT’s relationship management and market research functions, which may include information relating to your interests, experiences and preferences; and
(c) in some circumstances, VWT may collect personal information from you which is regarded as sensitive information. Sensitive information includes types of personal information such as your racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs or affiliations, criminal record and health information. VWT will only collect sensitive information about you with your consent and where reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of VWT’s functions or activities (e.g. to make tour arrangements on your behalf). Where you provide sensitive information to VWT, you consent to VWT using that sensitive information for the purpose for which it was collected.
5 How does VWT use your personal information and who may VWT disclose it to?
(1) VWT will use personal information you provide for the primary purposes of:
(a) using that information as part of the provision of the tour goods and services by VWT;
(b) informing you about VWT’s business;
(c) improving VWT’s business; and
(d) administering VWT’s relationship with you by:
(i) responding to your enquiries; and
(ii) providing you with information about VWT’s good and services that may be of interest to you.
(2) VWT may also use your personal information for a secondary purpose related to the primary purposes set out above.
(3) By submitting your personal information, you consent to VWT using it to:
(a) provide you with VWT’s goods and services;
(b) administering VWT’s relationship with you;
(c) monitor online activity on the Site;
(d) market, improve and add to VWT’s services;
(e) respond to a serious threat to an individual’s life or to public health or safety;
(f) respond to suspected unlawful activity; or
(g) where required or authorised by law.
6 Will your personal information be disclosed to third parties
6.1 Yes it will be. You also consent to the personal information about you being processed, transferred and/or disclosed by VWT in the following circumstances:
(1) To travel service providers such as travel wholesalers, tour operators, airlines, hotels, car rental companies and other service providers for the purpose for which the information was collected or for a related purpose (for example to facilitate and process your travel arrangements).
(2) In order to provides VWT’s goods and services.
(3) To various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies, including to protect against fraud and for related security purposes.
(4) To VWT’s related entities, partners and brands (including companies based overseas).
6.2 Where VWT discloses your personal information in the above circumstances to third party travel service providers, you agree that VWT will not be required to ensure their compliance with applicable privacy laws or otherwise be liable or accountable for how they handle your personal information.
6.3 Other than the above, VWT will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless permitted to do so by law.
7 Can you remain anonymous or withhold personal information?
7.1 Where practical you may choose not to identify yourself, deal with VWT on an anonymous basis or use a pseudonym.
7.2 In some instances, if you do not provide VWT with required personal information VWT may not be able to provide you with the requested goods and services.
8 Will you receive direct marketing?
8.1 If you provide VWT with your personal information, you consent to receiving direct marketing communications from VWT, you authorise VWT to send you promotional messages and materials related to VWT’s goods and services, unless you submit a later request not to receive direct marketing communications.
8.2 VWT’s direct marketing messages and materials will contain a prominent statement (including, for electronic messages, a functional unsubscribe facility) that you may request not to receive direct marketing communications.
8.3 If you do not wish to receive marketing or other communications from VWT, please submit a request not to receive direct marketing communications or use the unsubscribe facility provided in the most recent communication from VWT or contact VWT on the details provided.
9 Will your information be disclosed overseas?
Yes it will be in order to allow VWT to arrange for third party service providers to confirm bookings and make arrangements as part of your tour arrangements.
10 How can you access and correct your personal information?
10.1 You generally have the right to access your personal information free of charge, subject to some limitations contained in the Privacy Act.
10.2 The APP’s set out some circumstances in which VWT is not required to provide you with such access. If you ask for your personal information and any of these circumstances exist, you may be given access to the personal information in a way that is permitted under the Privacy Act.
10.3 To protect personal information held by VWT, you may need to confirm your identity before access to your personal information is granted. It may take a little time to process your application for access and retrieve information from storage (if applicable).
10.4 VWT encourage you to update it so that VWT has accurate, current and complete information. You may correct any errors or request that VWT delete all or some of your personal information. You may also submit a request not to have any further contact from VWT.
1.2 How can you complain about privacy breaches?
If you have a complaint in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information, please contact VWT’s Authorised Officer via the details provided below. The Authorised Officer will review all complaints received and respond to each complainant upon due consideration (which may require further information to be provided).
1.4 Who can you contact about your personal information?
To contact VWT about your personal information, concerns or complaints, email VWT’s Authorised Officer on email@example.com