Essential Wine Tasting Guide
The Essential Wine Tasting Guide©, developed as a result of experiences such as this, is the culmination of ten years of wine tasting notes and extensive research of major grape varieties and wine styles within the classic wine growing regions of the world.
Slip it out, open it up, and it unfolds to reveal 34 mini-pages of compact wine tasting information to help guide you in the analytical tasting of wine.
- Sparkling/Champagne, white, red, dessert/ice and fortified wines including Brandy, Port, Sherry, Muscat & Tokay
- Major and emerging international wine grape varieties & wine styles
- Over 1,000 tactile and varietal wine aroma descriptors
- Wine descriptor groups
- Wine colour comparison guide
- Faults in wine
- Scoring wine
- Temperature serving guide
- Neutral white background for wine colour assessment (via essentialwinetastingguide.com)