• Private tour with English speaking guide
• You choose the date of departure
• Starting from Hanoi & end in HCMC or vice versa
Next, fly to Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale restaurants and shops. You will visit Chinatown, the Thien Hau Pagoda, the Reunification Palace, the Opera House and the Hotel de Ville. If you desire, you can also visit the powerful War Remnants Museum. The, explore colorful outdoor markets and Dong Khoi Street, the city’s main shopping boulevard with fashion boutiques, hill tribe crafts, high quality linens and house wares. And be sure to try Saigon’s strong Vietnamese iced coffee and a banh mi (baguette sandwich). Then you will take a day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an unusual religious ceremony at the main temple of Cao Daism, a unique fusion of world religions.
On another day trip, you will tour the narrow canals of the Mekong Delta to experience the traditional side of Vietnamese river life.
Prices quoted are TWIN SHARE – if you are booking for a single person, or odd numbers, we can, at your request attempt to match you in a twin room with another individual of the same sex. If we are unable to match you OR you request a single room, the Single Supplement of $899 applies.
– You should read and understand our terms and conditions, you will need to accept these before booking.
– Normal travel requirements apply, you will need a passport with sufficient time before expiry as required by Vietnam and your country of origin, a VISA to enter Vietnam, your own transport to the commencement and from the completion of the tour and you should consult a doctor for any immunisations you may require for your travels.
Check out our guide Before Touring for more information.