• Private tour with English speaking guide
• You choose the date of departure
• Starting from Hanoi & end in HCMC or vice versa
Burgeoning design communities in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) mean both towns now host a number of stylish boutiques and upscale galleries, in addition to refined restaurants and atmospheric cafes.
During an in-depth private tour, you will visit major cultural and historical attractions in each city and then focus on the types of design and products that most interest you, such as fine linens, modern art, custom furniture, shoes, handbags, jewelry and more.
This tour can be fully customized to suit your needs, whether you’re buying souvenirs or researching new products.
Prices quoted are TWIN SHARE – if you are booking for a single person, or odd numbers, we can, at your request attempt to match you in a twin room with another individual of the same sex. If we are unable to match you OR you request a single room, the Single Supplement of $1,124 applies.
– You should read and understand our terms and conditions, you will need to accept these before booking.
– Normal travel requirements apply, you will need a passport with sufficient time before expiry as required by Vietnam and your country of origin, a VISA to enter Vietnam, your own transport to the commencement and from the completion of the tour and you should consult a doctor for any immunisations you may require for your travels.
Check out our guide Before Touring for more information.