Discover the narrow streets of the Hoi An ancient town and visit some key sites such as the Japanese Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls and Ancient House.
Have a real adventure with a wonderful eco-tour named Wet Rice – which allows you to know about the whole process of how rice reaches its finished product.
Discover the poetic city of Hue.
Enjoy a boat trip along Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave (also called “Wet Cave”) and Tien Son cave (Dry Cave), enjoy the stunning scenery along the way.
- Maximum group size no is 16 people more than 16 people will be adjusted in another group
- You now can get your visa to Vietnam in couple of minutes with your internet connected computers or WiFi built-in mobile phones.
- Please make sure that you have travel insurance before you travel overseas, including but not limited to Vietnam. We have teamed up with 1cover.com.au to provide you a peace of mind. Make sure you have peace of mind when overseas, check out 1cover.com.au
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels (on twin-share basis, 3-star hotels & cruise)
- During peak season accommodation may be in different 3 star hotels subject to avb
- http://visavietnam.org.vn is offering travelers the most convenient way to get their visas to Vietnam that is visa on arrival.
There is a Kayaking session on Chay River to warm up your body.