• Private tour with English speaking guide
• Date of Departure is at your wish
• Starting from HCMC & end in Siem Reap or vice versa
This trip is designed to discover the very best of Mekong and Angkor Temples in comfort and style, 4 days on the complex maze of the Mekong Delta giving you a insight into life on the mighty Mekong River and its’ tributaries. You will be taken along the vast network of canals and tributaries to see how people go about their daily lives. Gliding on the busy waterways we have the opportunity to interact with the local people at the floating markets, eat tropical fruits in lush orchards, look into the art of Bonsai, have tea on a typical boathouse and taste a delightful local cuisine.
You cross Cambodia Border by waterway to the Capital Phnom Penh from Chau Doc and explore the exciting and bustling life of Phnom Penh, visit National Museum, Silver Pagoda, Royal Palaces and excursion to TuolSleng Genocide and Cheung Ek Killing field.
Board on local speed boat to Siem Reap, visit the peace and glorious of world-famous Angkor Wat. Trip also includes, BanteayKdei, SrahSrang (Royal Bath), Ta Prohm (Jungle Temple ), Takeo, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of Leper King and enjoying boat trip on Tonle Sap Great Lake.
Prices quoted are TWIN SHARE – if you are booking for a single person, or odd numbers, we can, at your request attempt to match you in a twin room with another individual of the same sex. If we are unable to match you OR you request a single room, the Single Supplement of $899 applies.
– You should read and understand our terms and conditions, you will need to accept these before booking.
– Normal travel requirements apply, you will need a passport with sufficient time before expiry as required by Vietnam and your country of origin, a VISA to enter Vietnam, your own transport to the commencement and from the completion of the tour and you should consult a doctor for any immunisations you may require for your travels.
Check out our guide Before Touring for more information.